Solutions all through the House
Aging in Place Architecture’s goal is to provide a safe and comfortable environment for individuals needing home modifications. We create accessible design that is specific to each and every client’s own specifications/needs. This can include the needs associated with a health or medical related condition that requires particular spatial and/or visual accommodation or to those who wish to age in place and need their existing homes or future homes changed to accommodate the needs associated with aging.
Modifications may include:
• Outdoor Ramps for wheelchair and walker access
• Doorways widened to accommodate walkers and wheelchairs
• Accessible kitchens
• Stair lifts • Convert bathtubs to showers
• Create a roll in shower
• Handicap grab handles at bedside and in the bathroom
• A variety of devices to help with everyday activities
• Solutions personalized for specific needs
Call (631) 509-5666
MemberNationa; Aging in Place Council
Request a copy of "FREE Stuff for Seniors"