Solutions All Through the House
Aging in Place Architecture’s goal is to provide a safe and comfortable environment for individuals needing home modifications. We create accessible design that is specific to each and every client’s own specifications/needs. This can include the needs associated with a health or medical related condition that requires particular spatial and/or visual accommodation or to those who wish to age in place and need their existing homes or future homes changed to accommodate the needs associated with aging.
Modifications may include:
- Implement outdoor ramps for wheelchair and walker access
- Widen doorways to accommodate walkers and wheelchairs
- Design accessible kitchens
- Add stair lifts
- Convert bathtubs and showers
- Create a roll-in shower
- Install handicap grabs at bedside and in the bathroom
- Place selected devices to help with everyday activities
- Incorporate personalized solutions for specific needs
Call Us (631) 509-5666
Member National Aging in Place Council
Request a free copy of "Free Stuff for LI Seniors"